(a) Apotex Pty Ltd ACN 096 916 148 (Apotex) owns and operates the online portal at reformmanagement.com.au through which vaccines may be purchased by registered pharmacies (Members or you) for delivery within Australia (Portal).
(b) Your access to, use of and placement of orders on the Portal is subject to these terms and conditions.
(c) Apotex has negotiated certain terms and conditions, including price, for the sale of vaccines (Vaccines) through the Portal by EBOS Group Australia Pty Ltd ACN 125 401 247 (EBOS) available to Members. The supply of Vaccines through the Portal is subject to EBOS’s terms and conditions provided by EBOS (EBOS Terms).
(d) You acknowledge and agree that:
(1) EBOS is the seller of the Vaccines via the Portal;
(2) the price of the Vaccines via the Portal may change from time to time, and it is your responsibility to check the current price before you place an order;
(3) the EBOS Terms apply to orders for Vaccines you place via the Portal, and you are responsible to EBOS for complying with the EBOS Terms in relation to orders you place;
(4) EBOS may amend the EBOS Terms from time to time, and it is your responsibility to check the EBOS Terms each time you place an order;
(5) Apotex is not the seller of the Vaccines; and
(6) Apotex receives a commission from EBOS on EBOS’s sale of the Vaccines via the Portal.
(e) You must only access and use the Portal for your own retail pharmacy business and not for on-supply on a wholesale basis.
(f) If you fail to comply with either these terms and conditions or the EBOS Terms in relation to your access to or orders you place via the Portal, Apotex may deny you access to the Portal and may suspend or terminate any or all other benefits to you as a Member.
(g) All material and information on this website, including the Portal and its contents, any logos, trade marks, text, graphics and software (together, Content), are owned by or licensed to Apotex, and you must not copy, reproduce, transmit by any means or otherwise use any such Content other than to place orders as contemplated by these terms and conditions.
(h) The information included in the Content is Apotex’s confidential information, and you must not use or disclose that information, other than to place orders as contemplated by these terms and conditions.
(i) Apotex may change this website including the Portal and its operations and offerings from time to time. Apotex may also change these terms and conditions for access to and use of the Portal from time to time, and you are responsible for reviewing and confirming your agreement to the then current terms and conditions each time you access the Portal.
(j) To the extent permitted by law, Apotex is not liable for any loss or damage (however caused) in connection with your use of the Portal, supplies of Vaccines or unavailability of the Portal including due to technical issues. Where by law such liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, Apotex’s liability for such loss or damage is limited to resupplying or paying the cost of resupplying the services.
(k) These terms and conditions are governed by the law of New South Wales.